Friday, October 9, 2009

-HONESTLY-

Honestly, are you in love right now?
yes yes yes...... ohhh

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
excuse me?

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
after this :D

Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Online online online

Honestly, what did you do today?
practise nyanyi for hari koko n pavi.

Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
No way.

Honestly, have you done something bad waywtoday?
hmm let me see...

Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
kinda. hmm i like it

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
yes kowt. sorry. :)

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Having such wonderful people around me. haahah kesian kn. layan~~

Honestly, do you bite your nails?
sometime went i'm hungry. ahahha

Honestly, what is your mood right now?
bored + angry

Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
he.

Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
A lot, actually. i love secret.

Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
yes :)

Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
All my close ones.

Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
No :pp

Honestly, are you in denial?
sorry? I am not sure.

Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
hahaha urmm give me 5 minutes please. ;p

Honestly, is it easier to talk on Myspace than in person?
In person would be better for me.

Honestly, does anyone like you?
u ask me? How should I know idiot.

Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
Who? huh? gila ni..

Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
I think so. ahahahah sorry sorry!!

No comments: